Sunday 26 January 2014

Jessica's Journal // One



001. This week has gone by so incredibly slowly! I don't know if it's just me, but its dragged big time. This week I've had work everyday, including this weekend! It's been a struggle to say the least and I cannot wait for next weekend to come along so Neil and I can have a relaxing weekend to ourselves! Neil was on call this week too, so we haven't really been up to much!

002. This week I had my haircut for the first time in literal months! I think the last time I had it cut was July, so you can imagine the damage and how tatty my ends were! It feels so healthy again! Considering about taking my skin, hair and nails tablets again, see if that makes a difference! If you'd be interested in a post about them and progress, let me know!

003. I was also very poorly for a few days, I started feeling grim at work on Tuesday, then Wednesday I woke up with a full blown illness, it was vile, I ached, my nose cracked because I was getting through endless amounts of tissues, it was horrid! I managed to get through it though, and now I'm feeling tip-top!

004. If you follow me on YouTube, you might have seen that I filmed a new video! It was just a little update and quick haul! If you didn't see it, I asked for some help! I got a new camera for Christmas, it's a Nikon coolpix s6600, but I can't ever edit my videos on WMM as the file is QuickTime?! I don't know if any of you guys know how to change the format or any software I can use so I can start filing again?! Please let me know!

005. Fingers crossed this next week goes by fast, I need a day off! Think we're planning to go to the beach at some point this week for a nice stroll, I'll try to take some pictures! Hope you've all had a lovely week, what did you get up too?!

 photo PicMonkeyCollage_zps89087832.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...