Friday 17 January 2014

Rambles



Hello my lovelies,

It's been a long time coming, and I'm sorry I haven't blogged for what seems forever. My normal mundane life took a change, hence why I've been so quiet. As some of you know, I had a job in retail at Newlook. Well, just over a month ago, I got offered a new job. Full-time hours, salary, Monday-Friday, so I jumped at the chance, and left Newlook a week later.

So here I am, currently sat at my desk on my lunch break updating you all. My new job is good, I won't really go into much detail about it, but it's a small company, made up of 5 including myself, and there's more responsibility, which is stressful at times, but rewarding too. Other then that, nothing else has really changed, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got some nice goodies! I got spoilt rotten and loved everything I received. I've actually got a new camera and tripod, so fingers crossed I can start producing some nice posts for you all.

I'm thinking about starting my diet/fitness posts again, so if you guys are interested, leave me a comment and I can see if I can include any ideas you have? Any ideas as to what to call my posts?! I'm open for suggestions. I'm currently at my heaviest weight in a long time, so I'm hoping to get some inspiration, and give some back! :) Anything else you'd like to see, let me know.

The whole saying 'New Year, New Start' and all that really winds me up, however, this year is going to be a big one, so, I'm being cliche and running with it. Time to get my act together and get into the swing of things. 'Jessica's Journal' will return every Sunday, and I'd like to try and give my blog a makeover. I'm excited, and I hope you are too!
 photo PicMonkeyCollage_zps89087832.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...